Comfort Care Services staff also focus on helping service users (all Cases) develop their social skills such as such as managing relationships, how to dress and behave appropriately, assertiveness, health and well being, outdoor activities and managing drugs and alcohol use (safe limits and recovery programmes).
Comfort Care Services staff work closely with each service users to help them learn these essential social skills to equip them and give them confidence for day to day living.
- Assertiveness (protection against vulnerability and abuse)
- Confidence building
- Going out and about
- Dressing for the occasion
- Communication Skills
- Appropriate behaviour (according to needs)
- Managing alcohol and drug use (safe limits and recovery programmes)
- Health and well being
- Managing Relationships (family and professionals)