Founded in 1985, Comfort Care Services is a specialist care organisation providing supported housing for vulnerable adults with mental health needs, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and individuals recovering from substance/alcohol misuse and other complex needs.
Comfort Care provides a secure, reassuring environment in which our service users are encouraged in their transition back into the community.
Key support areas:
- Supported Housing Placements
- Vulnerable adults with mental health needs
- Recovery from substance and alcohol misuse
- Hospital discharges from psychiatric units
- Vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
- People with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Intesive rehabilitation high medium and low needs
- Domiciliary care services
- Personalisation (your choice)
Click here to view our accommodation.