Comfort Care works with Social Services, Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT) and Supporting People within leading Local Authorities across London and the South of England. We provide:
- Supported Housing: High quality supported housing.
- Domiciliary Services: For service users that require personal care in their own home and community.
- Personalised Budgets: Supporting service users to manage personal budgets either through direct payments or personal budgets managed by local authorities.
Our service users are individuals who are:
- Aged between18-70 with recognised mental health needs or learning disabilities
- Ready to be discharged from psychiatric wards
- Have been private referrals from GPs
- Recovering from substance and alcohol misuse
To prepare our service users towards independent living for the future, Comfort Care has a holistic approach which involves social workers, psychiatrists, GPs, care workers, advocates and their extended families.
Specifically, the services we offer through qualified and experienced staff, cover intensive support high, medium and floating (low level) support needs, from 24 hours a day to one hour a week. We have expert counsellors attached to our services who we can call upon for further expert counselling and advice