Quality Accredited Provider
Comfort Care offers an exceptional quality service based around person-centred tailored care action plans and risk assessment based on changing needs, helping service users to achieve their ultimate and realistic dreams.
Comfort Care is continuously striving to improve its Standards and Services to provide a premium quality service to Local Authorities, as we recognise that this is imperative in order to maintain our position as the clear leader in our field, in our industry and within our geographical territories. We continuously exceed minimum Regulatory Standards in line with Government policy for Supported Living Services.
In addition, Comfort Care’s founder and managing director, Mr. Sattar, chairs the Merton Borough Council’s Support Carers Group and is a member of the Berkshire Supporting People’s Forum the Berkshire Health Care Trust Foundation, the BCA (Berkshire Care Authority) and is a member of the BME. The company also adheres to the Quality Assessment Framework (a key accreditation Standard). Comfort Care is also regularly monitored through local CMHTs and Supporting People.
Comfort Care is accredited to provide Supported Housing for the following Local Authorities:
- Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reading Borough Council
- Bracknell Forest Borough Council
- Newbury Borough Council
- Wokingham Borough Council
- London Borough of Merton
- Surrey County Council
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
- Working Borough Council
- Guildford Borough Council
- Slough Borough Council
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- South Bucks District Council
- Wycombe District Council
- Royal Borough Kingston Upon Thames
- Camden Council
- Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- London Borough of Richmond Updon Thames
- Surrey Health Council - Camberley