Awards and Accreditations
Comfort Care is continuously striving to improve its standards and services as we recognise that this is imperative in order to maintain our position as the clear leader in our field. We have been recognised as a leading organisation in the provision of care services, both as a provider to the service users and as an employer.
This recognition includes:
- Accredited Investor in People employer
- All management are NVQ Level 4 RMA's & LIM level 5 qualified
- 90% of all staff are NVQ Level 2 or above; this is twice the level of the standard in care organisations.
- Adherence to the Quality Assessment Framework QAF.
- Comfort Care is also regularly monitored and validated through local CMHTs and Supporting People
In addition, Comfort Care's founder and managing director, Mr. Sattar, is a member of the Berkshire Supporting People Forum, the Berkshire Health Care Trust Foundation, the BCA (Berkshire Care Authority) and Black & Minority Ethinic All service user support plans are task related which ensure a great outcome in line with Regulatory Standards and Government policy for Supported Living Services.